Wednesday, March 25, 2009

From the Archives

My "archives" are the several months' worth of fun blog posts that I have been sharing with my dear friends and fellow Google Reader addicts, Steph and Monica (be sure to check out Steph's blog...you're in for a treat). Part of my inspiration for starting this blog was how much I enjoyed sharing all these fun links with these girls. Whether they were inspiring, practical, or just plain cute, I wanted Stephanie and Monica to get something out of these blog posts the same way I had. The idea of this blog is just that, but on a more widespread level.

Check this one out, from December 4, 2008:


This little guy knows exactly how I feel today, battling my cold and sore throat. Don't you just want to scoop him up and cuddle with him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment